ABOUT THIS EVENT
PLEASE JOIN US FOR THE BRIGHTON AND HOME BAKES LIVE EVENT 2021!
Building on our successful BRIGHTON AND HOVE GREAT FAIR TRADE BAKE OFF EVENT IN 2019 (at the Community Kitchen). Brighton and Hove Fair Trade Steering Group invites families across the city to enter our latest cooking competition to find the best Fairtrade home baker(s)!
HOW TO ENTER: WIN A HAMPER OF FAIRTRADE PRIZES
1. Cook a recipe with 3+ Fairtrade ingredients at home (with your team).
2. Take a photo of your bake and your home baker(s).
3. Send us
- A photo
- The recipe
- And tell us WHY you think Fair Trade is important
4. Send us your entry before 12pm on March 5th, to one of the following:
We are hosting our livestream event on Saturday March 6th at 11am via zoom.
Featuring guest judges, local businesses and you! Join us for a Fairtrade brunch. Cook along and enjoy your Fairtrade baking whilst we host a quiz, interviews, talks + more.
HAVE FUN EVERYONE AND FOR INSPIRATION PLEASE VISIT:
- Visit your local supermarkets including Infinity Foods, The Co-operative and HISBE for Fairtrade produce.